Lobby is hiring a Full Stack Engineer to build out the core knowledge frameworks and side projects. You'll be working mostly in React and Node.js to rapidly build prototypes and scale them for customer needs.
As an engineer at Lobby, you can count on a collaborative workplace and autonomy over your work. If you believe in the future of crypto and DAOs and want to work at a place that encourages agency and growth, please consider applying for this position.
Even if you do not meet all the requirements perfectly, please still consider applying.
- 2+ years working with a frontend framework, ideally React
- 2+ years working with Node.js, ideally with Express and/or Prisma
- Familiarity with SQL or relational databases
- Interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency, or Web 3
- Motivated by writing code people use every day
- Continuously learning more, both in your craft and in other domains
- Ability to clearly express your needs and expectations to make sure we're continuously helping you succeed
- Write scalable backend APIs to read and write to Lobby's document network
- Build and maintain a library of components to build Lobby's user interface
- Use Next.js to create app pages based on UI designs and wire them up to state management and backend services
- Weekly product and sprint planning meetings
- Take ownership of product roadmap and feature development
- Voice needs and ask for help early
- Contribute to a strong remote culture with a collaborative, growth-oriented mindset – we're all here to learn and build together
Why you might not be a good fit
- Another company's mission gets you way more fired up.
- You want a 9-5 job.
- You do your best work in highly-structured, steady-paced, and meticulously-planned environments.
- You like finding and poking holes more than you like filling them.
- You see differences as divisions
- You believe that something has to be exclusive for it to be cool
Lobby Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.